Tuesday 31 May 2011

Guest Post for Big Bathroom Shop

Hi guys,

I was approached on Twitter (find me here) to do a post for one of the top on-line bathroom retailers - Big Bathroom Shop.

During my not so busy bank holiday I put together a little guide to help you select from the masses of countertop basins to find the one most suited to your bathroom. For those interested, you can find the article here.

If you would like me to write/'guest post' on your site, get in touch on sandrahenshaw@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sandra :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been using this type of basin mixer for almost 5years now and it is still in good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When choosing bathroom furniture, you must first consider the space. A large freestanding vanity will look odd in a small room. In the same way, a small plinth will not look good in a large area. It is crucial to measure your bathroom space before purchasing any furniture. Don't forget that smaller spaces can appear cramped if there isn't enough space for large furniture. Consider the best furniture you can find to maximize your bathroom's space. Get More Information Bathroom Furniture UK

    ReplyDelete